The MediCrystal® Mat is a top quality, durable product with a long life and a very small percentage of factory defects. It is covered by a one year warranty, starting from the day it is purchased.
Your warranty is automatically activated if you purchased your MediCrystal product from MediCrystal LLC on MediCrystal.com web site or Amazon marketplace.
Our goal is to help you get the product working quickly and with no or minimal expenses to you. We will do our best, but, please note that though the warranty is full against manufacturing defects, it does not include typical wear and tear, accidents or improper use. Please, remember that the most frequent cause for controller failure is the power surge, which is not covered by the warranty. It is your responsibility to ensure the controller is properly plugged into a socket that is fully surge protected. If you believe this is the reason for your controller’s failure, the quickest path to resolution is to purchase a new controller from us which may cost $50-$100, shipping included.
The full standard warranty terms are below.
- This warranty provided for the products marketed by MediCrystal LLC shall be 12 months (24 months for Classic MediCrystal® mats) from the date of purchase unless stated different on the prodcut page.
- The warranty applies only to the products purchased from MediCrystal LLC in the USA.
- The warranty is subject to each of the terms and conditions stated herein, MediCrystal LLC warrants that this product is free from defective materials or factory workmanship and will replace or repair this unit or any part thereof, if it proves to be defective in normal use within the warranted period (24 months) from the date of original purchase.
- This warranty applies only to the operation of the product by original purchaser under conditions for which it was designed, and does not cover loss or damage resulting from unauthorized modification, connections, repair including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, accident, negligence, abuse or misuse, environmental conditions such as fire, flooding, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or accidental damage resulting from improper use, falling down or electrical surge and fair wear and tear of the product.
- This warranty does not apply if the product serial number has been removed, defaced or altered.
- Any repaired or replaced product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or for ninety (90 ninety) days from the date of repair / replacement, whichever is longer.
- Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred into the shipping of the product to and from the company or its authorized dealer center will be born by the purchaser unless stated otherwise by MediCrystal LLC.
- If the product is presented after the limited warranty period, the normal service policies shall apply and the purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- The purchaser must produce a copy of the original sales slip, a credit card receipt, or other proof of the date of the original purchase to confirm the warranty validity when servicing the product. In the event that this confirmation is not produced, service charges together with the payment for any parts being replaced are applicable and the purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- All warranty information, product features and specifications are subjected to change without notice.
- To invoke warranty service prior to submitting your product, contact us by email support@MediCrystal.com to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number is required and must be placed in a visible area on the front of the package. All postage, insurance, transportation, or shipping costs incurred in presenting or sending your product for service will be your responsibility unless stated otherwise by MediCrystal LLC.